Sunday, April 18, 2010

Shortcuts!


Of course because my hair is in an awkward stage of a mullet right now (i'm growing it out peoples!!) I have been scouring the internet for tips on the evolution into my next look. Stumble upon one of my favorite blogs (http://www.theglamourai.com/) and find that my muse has cropped all her hair off! Now don't get me wrong - I love short hair. It's easy and striking and unless you've got some big ol' ears I reccommend that at least once in your life you cut all your hair off and run free with it! Then, after you've been liberated from the blowdrying, flat-ironing and styling of a big head of hair.... desperately will your hair to grow so you wear it different ways again like you once did in your younger years. It's freaking hard to grow your hair out and I do really like that haircut above..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment